The Dana F. Perkins, inc. tradition of excellence
is at the core of every project we deliver.
We've completed successful projects for municipalities as well as for regionally and nationally recognized developers and corporations using our expertise in the very latest computer systems, software, and surveying equipment.
- Andover Country Club Estates - Andover, Massachusetts
Complete design and layout of a single and multi-family residential subdivision around and throughout Andover Country Club.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company - Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Preparation of As-built, Property Line, and Land Court plans for a 260-acre land holding.
- Arrow Paper Corporation - Wilmington, Massachusetts
Complete design of a 7-acre site for an office industrial building including all environmental permitting.
- Regency Ridge - Andover, Massachusetts
Complete design of an 18-lot subdivision.
- Vesper Country Club - Tyngsborough, Massachusetts
Various design projects including the golf house site design, fairway drainage, and the environmental permitting for the irrigations system intake/pump house on the Merrimack River.
- Northshore Mall - Peabody, Massachusetts
Surveyor of record since 1963 for the 1.5 million square foot shopping mall.
- Endicott College - Beverly, Massachusetts
Various design projects around the campus including Misselwood, Gloucester Hall, Manchester Hall, Bayview Hall, Stoneridge Hall, Dianne M. Halle Library addition, Woodside Hall, The Inn at Wylie Conference Center, Fountain at Water's Edge.
- Phillips Academy - Andover, Massachusetts
Aerial control for the entire campus topographic survey.
- City of Lowell - Lowell, Massachusetts
Base plans for the Jackson-Appleton-Middlesex redevelopment
- Gillette Company - South Boston, Massachusetts
Surveyor of record since 1960 for the 30+ acre South Boston site.
- Ira Toyota - Tewksbury, Massachusetts
Car dealership site design